Compile records of purchasing, receiving, storing, and shipping. Maintain a neat and orderly warehouse; become IATA knowledgeable; DOT training required (given by Ungerer & Company).
Hours: 2nd shift Monday- Friday 12-830pm
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Compile and verify records for all incoming and outgoing materials.
- Update status of transfers, requisitions and shipments from outside warehouse.
- complete bill of ladings for shipments.
- Process purchase orders upon receipt.
- File daily documents from UPS and various shipping vendors.
- Prepare job status reports for management.
- Assist in preparing small UPS shipments
- Occasionally perform administi^tive duties and cover other clerical positions in their absences.
- Confirm all orders that have shipped.
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Call in proper trucking companies for pick-ups
- Print MSDS and Certificates of Analysis for all orders that will be shipping.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
Basic computer and math skills
General knowledge of shipping/receiving practices.
Ability to read and verify statistical reports.
Handling hazardous materials.
Operate computer, printer, facsmule, and copy machine.
Plant office environment.
Ungerer & Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.