Company: HUGHES BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Excavator Operators are responsible for manipulating heavy equipment in a safe manner. Usual duties for this role include performing maintenance checks, implementing safety measures, maintaining equipment, and removing debris.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in a safe and effective manner in order to minimize risk of injury, property damage, or loss of life.
- Work safely in trenches and on excavation sites.
- Finishing of catch basins, inlets, and manholes.
- Knowledge and ability to operate tools such as; cut saws, plate tampers, generators, water pumps, other hand tools.
- Perform additional assignments per Supervisors direction.
- Minimum 2-year experience working on utility pipe crew.
- Flexibility: Ability to work in several diverse locations is pertinent, as site locations may change.
- Dedicated and hard working.
- Must comply with Drug-Free workplace requirements
- Strength and Endurance: Labor work is physically demanding, and a level of physical fitness is required.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb on and off equipment safely.
- Ability to bend, kneel, and squat.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to wear required Personal Protective Equipment.
- Frequently work 50 hours per week, including some Saturdays.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance.
You can submit an application by clicking on the "apply" button for the position desired. Walk-in applications are accepted at our main office in Wildwood, Florida.
Powered by JazzHR