Are you an experienced CNC Programmer? Are you interested in moving to the beautiful Western Slope of Colorado? The CNC Programmer will be responsible for interpreting technical drawings and use knowledge to set up metalworking processes; work holding fixtures, process steps, equipment, and tooling selection in a fun and fast-paced setting.
CNC Programmer Responsibilities:
- Understand Technical Drawings, set up processes (process steps, work holding fixtures, selection of equipment)
- Create CNC programs/setups, using CAD & CAM software
- Setup and prove out processes on CNC machines
- Perform machine inspections
- Operate mills, lathes, precision grinders, bandsaws, punch presses, etc.
- Monitor CNC processes and implements proactive solutions
CNC Programmer Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ working in a metalworking manufacturing environment
- 2+ years’ setting up CNC equipment
- Preferred: 5+ years’ CNC programming experience / equivalent secondary education; AAS Machining Technology, BS Degree Mechanical Engineering Technology, Manufacturing Engineering
- Preferred: 10+ years’ working in a metalworking manufacturing setting
CNC Programmer Compensation & Benefits:
- Base salary of $45K - $55K based on experience
- 2,500 Relocation Bonus
- Comprehensive Medical benefits package
REACH: We have successfully recruited in the hospitality, medical, finance and accounting, and manufacturing and engineering industries. We have a diverse group of clients within each of our industries that support our ability to connect candidates with the opportunities that are right for them.
DEPTH: We approach things a little differently than most recruiting companies. We build relationships with our clients and candidates in order to aid in making a successful long-term match.
SUPPORT: We pride ourselves on being partners and guides with our candidates and clients as we develop an intelligent, hand tailored process that does not waste their time.
See more information about open positions on our Goodwin Recruiting website:
Role: CNC Programmer
Location: Grand Junction,
Apply for this job now.