Company: SALESFIRST RECRUITING-1
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our client is one of the world's largest manufactures of environmentally sensitive plastic packaging solutions, with operations all over the globe. The company has significant experience designing and manufacturing sustainable packaging solutions that enable large corporations like Nike, BMW, Continental, etc. to cut costs, improve logistics and marketing while being environmentally friendly.
A successful Customer Sales Representative helps call-in customers from across the U.S. select the best packaging solution for their specific needs. This is a transactional sale, it involves great listening skills and the ability to apply your training in the various packaging solutions in order to successfully spec and price products and support customers. No hunting required, all customers are inbound. This person will collaborate with operations, outside sales, engineering, and leadership teams, and their ability to communicate, ask good questions, and stay organized will guarantee success.
In this role, you will receive great training, a healthy team environment, a real career path, great benefits package, generous PTO + paid holidays, a base salary, and generous commissions.
- BA/BS in a business or a technical related field of study is preferred OR, AA in business or technical field of study, with prior experience in sales/customer service.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred but not necessary.
- Fluent in MS Office Suite: Outlook, WORD, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience with CRM systems highly preferred (ACT, Salesforce, Outlook CRM, or others).
- Prior B2B sales experience is highly preferred
If this sounds like you, apply today!