Job Title: Supply Chain Manager
Required Industry Experience: 10+ years manufacturing (5 years supervisory)
Compensation Package: DOQ
Area: Western Wisconsin
Status: Direct Hire
Job #: 1340
Job Summary: One of several worldwide manufacturing facilities for multi-billion dollar company is currently searching for a Supply Chain Manager. Lead and mentor a team of 7. Oversee purchase of goods and services for this location. Analyze inventory reducing waste and optimizing order fulfillment. Implement policies and systems to ensure more efficient and streamlined processes. Develop and train department staff to improve performance and support individual growth. Some occasional travel.
- Lead, coach, mentor a team of 7 in the Supply Chain department
- Oversee the purchase of goods and services for the facility
- Analyze and control inventory
- Implement processes and policies to improve and enhance efficiency
- Continuous improvement of entire Supply Chain operations
- Occasional travel
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain or related disciplines
- 10+ years Supply Chain experience in a manufacturing environment
- 5+ years direct supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent MS Office and ERP skills especially Advanced Planning and Scheduling systems
- Detail and results oriented with a mind for Continuous Improvement and a desire to change the status quo for the better
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving skills
Purchasing Professionals Inc. is now, PPI Search and Consulting. PPI is poised to satisfy client demands and anticipate what those same clients may need in the future. At PPI, we partner with companies in Minneapolis and St. Paul to provide recruitment and placement services for all levels of experience, from entry level to executive level positions in purchasing, operations, and supply chain management. With the addition of our consulting services, we are now able to utilize experienced professionals on a temporary basis in order to help Minnesota companies strategically expand on a domestic or global scale, or streamline their departments with cost savings and lean initiatives.
Role: Supply Chain Manager
Apply for this job now.