Company: GEMINI RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, PartTime
Family / Child Care Solicitors looking to become a Law Society Accredited Panel Members x 3 - in London.
Our client is a leading and reputable law firm who prides itself in providing an excellent legal advice service to their clients and are now seeking talented, dedicated and specialist Family & Children Law Solicitors to join their team of over 100 legal professionals in this area of practice. Our Client has an established Family and Child Care team nationwide and is looking to expand their team. The Company will assist individuals to progress their Law Society panel accreditation applications for Family or Children Law Panel membership.
- Managing a caseload of public law and private law matters
- Divorce and financial arrangements
- Child Arrangement issues
- Domestic violence issues
- International Child Abduction issues
- Child Protection issues
- Adoption matters
Applications are encouraged from those solicitors and legal executives who have a strong understanding of Family and Child Care Law, including:
- Having practised in this practice area of law for at least 12 months post qualification.
- The Company will support panel course fees and accreditation fees if candidates meet requirements.
- Experience in Family/Child Care Law is essential.
- Excellent client care skills
- Excellent understanding of Civil Legal Aid funding provisions.
- Experience in supervising is desirable
- Good IT skills to work in a paperless environment are essential.
- Excellent remuneration package,
- Flexible working time arrangements will be considered including part time working
- Working from home arrangements
- Practicing Certificate paid for,
- Excellent training opportunities,
- Accreditation and re accreditation fees paid for
- Vast range of training webinars/e-library,
- Opportunities for career development and progression,
- Supportive team environment,
- Support for appropriate legal awards/recognition.
If this sounds of interest, please apply now for one of our agents to contact you.
Note: By applying to this vacancy you give Gemini Recruitment Services Limited permission to submit your CV to the hiring company.