Synergy Acquisitions & Management is currently searching for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Representative for our exclusive client - at our rapidly expanding firm based in San Francisco. If you think you have what it takes to be the face of some very well-known and big-time brands, then do not miss this incredible opportunity.
Currently, we have an immediate start date available, so jump into your new career with Synergy and begin our industry training program and become the best!
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the first point of contact for our clients new and existing customers whom you come into contact with, therefore your primary focus will be on the needs of our customers and help find them the most fitted promotion to suit their preferences.
The main duties of a Customer Service Representative will involve:
- Representing our established client and their brand with a customer service which is second to none
- Maintaining a positive and cheerful attitude when working under pressure and to deadlines
- Handling all questions and inquiries from new and potential buyers
- Providing an outstanding customer experience
- Thorough and attention to detail when checking customer details and processing orders, ensuring accurate information
- Working towards targets and goals set by our client
People really are the focus of our client's business, throughout your ongoing training program we will provide you with all the necessary tools you need to be successful in this role and with our company, you will also benefit from:
- Synergy rewards hard work with an excellent bonus and commission package
- There is plenty of scope for progression and career advancement for top performers
- You will have the chance to travel to exclusive industry events with the managing director
- A vibrant team dynamic, with regular social events each week
- An opportunity to learn plentifully and develop yourself professionally and test yourself every day.
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative with ambition and the right skill set who will relish the opportunity for career progression and self-development and also complete our training to become a fully-skilled Customer Service Representative and there are extra incentives based on your Customer Satisfaction Results.
Our ideal candidate does not require any necessary experience to be successful in this role, however, a keen interest and some knowledge of professional and high standard customer service are needed in order for you to excel and promote our clients with passion and honesty.
If you prove to be:
- Honest and trustworthy
- Outgoing, ambitious and motivated
- Keen learner and a self-starter
- Polite and positive can-do attitude
- Professional appearance
- Polite, mannered and excited to meet new people from the public
- Respectful and take pride in your responsibilities
Depends on experience
In today's new age of technology, people are realizing that the traditional ways of marketing have lost the power to connect and to create lasting relationships between customers and businesses. There is a new and growing demand for more intimate face to face interactions, and less of the cold indirect marketing techniques of the past. At Synergy Acquisitions and Management, we have developed many new successful marketing campaigns that can reach your ideal customers in a more direct and PERSONAL way.
Synergy Acquisitions, we work hand in hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world. We offer customers a unique and tailored shopping experience that educates the customer on our client's services, which helps them to make the best decision for themselves and their families. These campaigns happen in-store and dramatically increase sales for our clients' products and services by bridging the gap between customers and our clients.
Check us out at:
Role: Customer Service
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.