Assistant Director of Nursing Services
(Director of Nursing-in training)
Vero Health & Rehab of Hampden owns and manages a 100 bed post-acute care center located in beautiful downtown Hampden, Massachusetts. In under 25 minutes from neighboring communities (Springfield, Wilbraham, Chicopee, South Hadley) this beautiful rancher setting is “home” to post-acute and long-term residents (and families) where compassionate care leads the way. Vero Health & Rehab of Hampden is dedicated to enriching the lives of residents and families while serving the community. It boasts a successful dementia friendly team and programming in addition to providing post-acute short-term services. This is the perfect setting to hone your management skills under an experienced leader while improving the lives of others. Consider joining this dynamic team.
Position: Assistant Director of Nursing /Director of Nursing “in training”
Location: Vero Health & Rehab of Hampden
Supervisor: Director of Nursing Services
Work Week: Monday through Friday and as needed. Salaried Position
- Registered Nurse, unencumbered Massachusetts license
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in post-acute care.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations.
- Infection Preventionist for Long Term Care preferred.
- Understanding of reimbursement for care delivery a plus.
- Exceptional leadership, assessment and communication skills.
- Exemplary clinical acumen and execution of standards of practice.
- Desire to exceed.
- Positive and infectious attitude.
- Familiarity with Point Click Care a must.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Vero Health Care is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable laws and do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, ethnicity, color, gender identity, veteran status, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, status as a parent, pregnancy, family medical history or genetic information, religion, disability(physical or mental), political affiliation, military service, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable in recruitment, hiring, assignment, compensation, benefits, promotion, discipline, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Powered by JazzHR