All Property Services is seeking experienced Landscape Crew Members and Crew Leaders for our operations in the Greater Indianapolis area.
- 1 year of landscape maintenance or mowing experience
- 1 year of landscape installation experience
- Experience using mowers, blowers, trimmers, etc.
- Ability to work in a professional environment maintaining a professional image and attitude on commercial and high-end residential properties
- Ability to follow direction quickly and efficiently
- Must be energetic and self-motivated
- Ability to effectively work alone or in large groups
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Working knowledge of plant materials a plus
VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE REQUIRED
- Actively participates in all aspects of landscape maintenance such as mowing, pruning, weeding, edging etc.
- Drive and operate equipment in safe manner
- Communicates effectively and accurately in a timely manner to Landscape Supervisor and Crew Leaders
- Maintain equipment on a daily basis
- Maintain professional appearance and demeanor at all times
*Working hours vary from 7 am to 3:30 pm with overtime and Saturdays when required.
*Potential for full-time, year round work. Winter work includes snow plowing.
Health benefits and 401K offered!
Submit an online application at #propertymgt.com/employment/application/ (You can do this from your cell phone) or send your resume to the address below:
All Property Services
117 E. Washington Street, Suite 300
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Locally owned and operated for over 35 years. All Property Services has worked to ensure that our clients receive only qualified and experienced service. Our long standing relationships with clients such as The Broadbent Company, Ambrose Property Group, PK Partners and Harshman Properties has given us that experience.
Role: Landscape & Mowing Crew
Apply for this job now.