Company: ASTUTE RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Astute Financial Recruitment is partnering with a leading business based south of Derby seeking to hire a Group Financial Controller.
My client is a well-established business and a market leader in their field. They have been safely shielded against the effects of Coronavirus and along with the backing of an excellent group continue to experience good growth and have ambitious acquisition plans.
Reporting to the MD and managing a team of finance professionals, you will oversee the full finance function for the site in addition to offering your strategic financial advice and guidance to non-finance colleagues.
- Take full responsibility for ensuring that appropriate and consistent controls are in place across the group.
- Consolidating Group Reporting.
- Full analysis and presentation to the board to help drive growth and profitability.
- Ensuring a smooth running of all financial operations whilst managing a team of 4.
- Providing analytical and strategic guidance to the board.
Your skills and experience:
- ACCA, CIMA or ACA qualified
- Extensive accounts experience, ideally in an SME.
- Experience within M&A.
- Excellent team-player attributes.
- Strong financial systems knowledge.
- Strong experience working with intercompany transactions.
- Values Driven.
- £50,000 salary
- 33 days annual leave, rising with service.
- Good pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible working options.
- Career development opportunities in a growing organisation
This Job is commutable from Derby, Burton upon Trent, Lichfield, Castle Donnington and surrounding areas.
Please apply with your CV.
Due to the high number of applications we are receiving, if you have not heard back from us within 48 hours, unfortunately it means you have not been successful on this occasion. We will keep your CV on file and let you know about future suitable vacancies as and when they arise.