StaffEx is currently hiring for 250 contract placements for Election Season (October 22- November 4) with a training day in September. The pay range is $10- $13 an hour, depending on computer skills. You must be a registered voter of Hillsborough County or eligible to register in Hillsborough County to vote.
This position will perform a variety of routine administrative/clerical task, including greeting voters, assisting voters during voting process and performing data entry.
May perform some or all of the following activities:
- Data entry.
- Provide voting information to customers.
- Assist customers with voter registration.
- Assist voters with voting.
- Customer service.
- Assist in preparing reports.
- Other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
- Maintain a non-partisan attitude at all times.
- Must have transportation to and from EV site and training classes. Do not rely on any other team member for transportation. (schedules may change)
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to speak and write English effectively.
- Ability to perform basic office functions.
- Ability to use a computer and related software.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to work 14 hour days.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Ability to maintain policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain order outside Early Voting site.
- Attend mandatory training classes.
- Ability to use common sense.
- Graduation from high school or possession of a GED certificate.
- Registered voter of Hillsborough County or eligible to register in Hillsborough County to vote.
- 18 years or older.
- Pass drug and background check.
- Complete application with staffing agency.
Better talent. Better opportunities. Better results.
Established in 2009, StaffEx was intended to bring a more hands-on, less corporate approach to staffing and recruiting.
The StaffEx Difference
Small firm, able to build close relationships with each client
Tour clients' facilities to get to know clients' businesses
Cater to what clients need, not what we want to sell
Coach employees to help them get better jobs and serve clients better
As a small, locally owned Tampa Bay-area firm, we focus on administrative, light industrial and skilled trades, providing temporary, temp-to-hire staffing and direct hire recruiting. We also offer strategic staffing and payrolling solutions to simplify your staffing function and reduce the time you spend on administrative tasks.
Our mission is to build close relationships with our candidates and clients to understand and help achieve their dreams.
Role: Early Voting Representative
Apply for this job now.