As a Mobilelink Retail Store Manager AT&T Division, you will set the example for your team while striving to achieve all financial goals on a daily basis. This opportunity gives you the chance to lead and inspire a high energy sales team to provide consistent outstanding customer service, resulting in positive brand loyalty. Your focus will be on enthusiastic personal leadership on the sales floor and in the community, while guiding and coaching your sales team to do the same.
Our Retail Store Managers Key Responsibilities:
- Achieve all sales and profit goals
- Direct responsibility of all store operations
- Adhere to store budgets
- Recruit, hire, coach, and develop retail staff
- Conduct employee meetings in addition to weekly/monthly employee reviews
- Proactively analyze business needs, identify opportunities, and create/execute improvement plans
- Promote positive customer experience through modeling great customer service and handling escalations promptly
- Demonstrate solid technical competence for all products and services sold
- Engage in and lead community activities inside and outside of store to support business goals
- Attend and participate in local meetings and sales events
- Two (2) years proven retail sales management experience (interactive sales process, commissioned sales)
- Two (2) years of recruiting, hiring, and developing successful store sales teams
- Available evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to pass background checks
Mobilelink qualifies all offered candidates with a background screening, drug screening, and E-Verify validity. Mobilelink considers qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet
Headquartered in Houston, Texas - Mobilelink is a rapidly expanding telecommunications company, with a workforce of over 650 corporate employees, that currently operates wireless retail stores across the United States. Mobilelink is one of the largest partners to major US Wireless Carriers in the United States. We are a dynamic, equal-opportunity employer.
Role: Wireless Retail Store Manager -AT&T Division
Apply for this job now.