COMPANY: E FINANCIAL CAREERS - UK
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £80-90k + Bonus
We are currently presenting an exciting opportunity for a Transfer Pricing Manager to join our growing transfer pricing practice which operates within the wider business. The transfer pricing team works on client engagements across key European jurisdictions with clients located across multiple European countries and a team resourced with members in Luxembourg, UK, Spain, Netherlands and Malta.
The role will report into the Head of Transfer Pricing and will assist in the delivery and management of the transfer pricing team’s business plan – requiring ownership of both internal and external relationships. In addition to strong technical capabilities, the candidate must demonstrate proven project management skills across multi-jurisdictional teams. The role will likely involve travel (predominantly in Europe) as needed in order to meet client / project needs.
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service;
- Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying opportunities and managing expectations;
- Interpret new and existing TP tax statute;
- Identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer upwards;
- Contribute to winning new work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients;
- Manage the successful delivery of projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical/business driven approach taken;
- Manage a team of Senior Officers and junior officers on client delivery and technical expertise.
- 7-10+ years of transfer pricing experience gained in a tax advisory / transfer pricing consulting firm;
- Relevant Transfer Pricing experience - strong technical skills and keen to develop further;
- Proven capability in leading successful teams while developing skillsets;
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations;
- Project management skills, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines, monitor own budget;
- Experience in preparing transfer pricing documentation, value chain analyses, benchmarking, supporting with tax authority enquiries/Advance Pricing Agreements;
- Experience working with financial / non-financial services clients in a Transfer Pricing capacity.