Your primary responsibility will be to assist patients with their daily activities. Additional responsibilities such as administering medication and the following activities are the core functions of the job:
- Bathing and dressing patients
- Taking vital signs
- Collecting information about conditions and treatment plans from caregivers, nurses and doctors
- Answering patient calls
- Examining patients for bruises and other injuries/wounds
- Turning or re-positioning patients who are bedridden (we are sticklers on proper technique)**
- Lifting patients into beds, wheelchairs or exam tables (we are sticklers on proper technique)**
- Cleaning and sanitizing patient areas
- Provide and empty bedpans
- Changing sheets and restocking rooms with necessary supplies
As a CNA, you also serve as a conduit between nurses, doctors and patients and record and communicate all issues to medical staff.
We strive to empower local economies through strengthening the supply chains that flow within them by practicing transparency with our customers, bettering all of our employees, and building strong connections in the communities we work.
Role: Certified Nurse Assistant
Apply for this job now.