Health and Safety Officer
Venn Group are currently working with a busy NHS organisation in London who are looking for a Health and Safety Officer to join the team immediately.
The Health and Safety Officer will be responsible for:
- Review and update organisation wide processes and procedures to ensure the is operating within a safe environment to meet its requirement under Health and Safety relevant legislation
- Provide specialist advise on all matters relating to Health and Safety
- Audit the current Health and Safety arrangements and create full action plan to identify recommendations and required improvements
- Conduct inspections and audit risk assessments to monitor compliance with Trust policies
- Produce reports for Committees including Health and Safety Board
It is essential that Health and Safety Officer must have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the Health & Safety Act 1974
- Writing Risk Assessments
- Knowledge of all legislations around Health and Safety
Duration: 2-3 months initially
If you are interested in this position please send your updated CV to #removed# or call David Preedy or Natalie Murton on 020 7557 7667.