Student Accommodation Manager
York, North Yorkshire
Salary - Competitive + Great Benefits
Our client are an established provider of PBSA (Purpose Built Student Accommodation). They are currently looking for an experienced Manager to oversee their impressive site in York.
If you have heard about the sector and are considering a move the good news is you don't have to already work in the sector, in fact, candidates with experience in hotels, hospitality, leisure, retail and serviced office/accommodation will all be considered.
If you live in the local area and are looking for a customer centric & people focused property management role this would be perfect!
The role of an Accommodation Manager is varied.You will be involved with the smooth running of the buildings and operations, to support in every aspect of the day to day management of the sites and associated services including: marketing, event coordination. health & safety, tenancy administration, customer relations, relationship management, development of student experience and much, much more!
Listed below are an outline of duties, however, if you are amazing with customers in a face to face environment and/or currently working in any of the sectors above then we want to hear from you!
- To drive occupancy for the sites
- To oversee all operations within the buildings including FM, H&S compliance and management of a small on site team
- Ensure excellent customer service standards within the buildings and management of incoming queries/complaints
- Oversee the student letting cycle to include some marketing activities, scheduling for availability, viewings, check in and out, inspections, tenancy agreements, rent & arrears management, student safe keeping & head office documentation.
- Relationship management with key stakeholders such as the University and local authorities
- Development of student experience programmes including the organisation of regular on site events
- Budget management and reporting
To be considered for and be successful in this role you will need to be 100% customer service focused, self-motivated, well organised and great under pressure.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career within an expanding company and who wants a genuine opportunity to influence and shape the clients business moving forward.