We are seeking a PATROL SECURITY AGENT to become an integral part of our team. The selected individual will patrol and secure assigned premises as well as identify risks to staff and patrons.
PATROL SHIFTS ARE 6PM TO 6AM
STARTING PAY 13.50 TO $15.00
EARN $.25 RAISE FOR EACH DISTRICT YOU LEARN AND CAN WORK (AFTER 30 DAYS EACH DISTRICT)
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Thoroughly examine doors, windows, and gates to ensure proper function and security
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Tresspass persons engaging in suspicious or criminal acts
- Report any facility issues such as fire hazards and leaking water pipes
- Request emergency personnel for high risk situations
- Visual Deterrent to Criminal Activities
- Protection of company/client property
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of customers and associates on premises
- Completing daily activity logs
- Conducting foot patrols
- Our patrol division work 12 hour shifts 6pm to 6am
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
- Must provide current DPSST card or take our class with experienced instructors to become certified
- Must be at least Min 23 years old (Insurance company requirement)
- Fluent in English (bilingual preferred)
- Successful Background Check including a drug screen
- Ability to work nights & weekends
- Security Background preferred but not required
- Excellent Observation Skills
- Ability to make a Good Decision under Pressure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and a good team player
Cascade Enforcement Agency has been providing professional security service for over 20 years. We pride ourselves for providing the best service available in the private security industry. We are committed to offering our customers the ultimate in service and security, aiming to surpass their expectations.
The primary responsibility of the Security Officer is to provide a safe environment to our customers and excellent customer service. If you are dedicated and professional regarding your job, and if you're ready for commitment, this is the job for you.
Cascade Enforcement Agency is taking the lead in the public safety and enforcement industry in the Oregon and Washington area markets. We are a family owned and operated company based in Beaverton, Oregon. Cascade Enforcement Agency offers you the latest in security technology and practices and a complete range of security services including patrol, alarm response, on-site agents as well as virtual agents and emergency responder services. We serve many types of client including apartment complexes, corporate offices, shopping centers, stores, private residences, school districts and more!
We provide you with State of Oregon and State Of Washington Department of Public Safety Standards and Training certified agents.
Cascade Enforcement Agency is committed to the highest quality of service and professional standards, working in partnership with our clients to meet the challenge of reducing crime, creating a safer environment and improving quality of life in the twenty first century. You will discover that we have a higher quality of service than you have ever received!
PROTECTING PEOPLE AND PROPERTY SINCE 1997
Role: AUTO PATROL SECURITY AGENT 1800-0600 + RAISE PER PATROL ROUTE
Apply for this job now.