MRN is the largest and most experienced global provider of community-based trials and site nurse support solutions for the clinical trials industry.
Where within the MRN will I be working…
The Pharmacy and Regulatory team advise all areas MRN with advice on regulatory and pharmacy aspects of clinical trials as they relate to the MRN.
About the role…
As a Clinical Trial Pharmacist, you will assist and advise all MRN functions on pharmacy related matters on studies where MRN has some involvement in the procurement, transport, preparation and administration of IMP.
Here below are some of the responsibilities…
- Reviewing of customer documents (protocol, Ivestigator's Brochure and pharmacy manual) and completion of pharmacy review section in Sales Force and other places where required.
- Answer questions from BI/customers during the sales process to assist with study feasibility.
- For contracted projects, advise all operating functions with advice on pharmacy related matters pertaining to IMP, agents for dilution, pre and post medications.
- Give input and review the Service Detail Check list.
- Review Drug transport and Stability Form and Visit Referral Form prior to customer sign off.
- Review country/regional/state guidelines and regulations to advise on appropriate preparation and administration of IMP in the home
- Review IMP related issues in Sales Force. Provide opinions' or Corrective Action/Preventative Actions
- Review and input into pharmacy-controlled documents and training materials for MRN staff and site staff
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications…
We are looking for talented individuals who are analytical, enthusiastic, customer focused, and solution driven.
It's Essential you have following:
- Be a qualified pharmacist
- Experience working in a hospital pharmacy, ideally with direct involvement in aseptic compounding and dispensing
- Experience of working in clinical trials either as part of site team or working for a sponsor or CRO.
- Knowledge of Pharmacy practices obtained by education: degree and work experience
- Knowledge of GCP, GDP and ideally GMP
- IT Skills - MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint - Intermediate Level), Salesforce knowledge would be an advantage.
***Please not this role is called a Pharmacy Support Associate internally
Role based: Milton Keynes, with flexible working options
Contract type: Permanent
MRN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity. Our aim is to work simultaneously to promote a more inclusive and safer environment for everyone, which attracts all candidates and portrays our commitment to celebrate and promote diversity.
Data Protection - Your Rights
Should you apply for a job opportunity at the MRN, we wish to inform you that it is our intention to retain the personal data provided by you for up to 2 years from the date it is received, at which point you will be asked to provide new consent. If you have any questions or concerns regarding our processes and how your personal data will be stored, please contact us for further reassurance.