Seeking an experienced Medical Assistant for a MOBILE Cardiology bus. We are hiring FULL TIME WITH BENEFITS for this position. This job is for a MOBILE Cardiology bus that travels to various locations in the 5 Boroughs of New York & Long Island.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Take vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration)
- Collect blood samples from patients (phlebotomy)
- Assist with patient comfort
- Assist in Stress Testing
- Prepare and administer injections
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years' nursing experience
- Up to date first aid and CPR certification preferred
- Current MA license in the state
- Exceptional staff training and patient care skills
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Able to perform EKG
- Able to assist in Stress Test
Advanced Cardiovascular Diagnostics provides state-of-the-art on-site cardiovascular testing, detection, prevention, and solutions. We provide on-site cardiac testing to corporations, churches, and unions. We are located in New York and Florida.
Role: Medical Assistant Cardiology
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.