In addition to a competitive salary and remote work, this position comes with company share scheme, car allowance and an excellent perks package that includes qualification sponsorship and performance-based incentives.
This fantastic senior Penetration Tester role is with an IT consultancy who are consistently building their client list in the financial market. They offer expert IT consultancy on all platforms concerning Banking and Finance. You will be part of the testing services team. You will be Based out of Leeds, West Yorkshire and will be expected to travel to client sites all over the north-west. As a representative of the firm, you can expect a role that is based in client engagement and consultation. You will therefore be required to independently act as SME to all client contacts and attempt to build your own professional relationships on behalf of the firm.
To be right for the role you will be:
- An experienced Penetration Tester and SME on all matters concerning testing and ethical hacking.
- Well versed in consultancy and able to engage with clients effectively.
- Interested in both Technical and Financial markets.
- Able to commute to Leeds and as far as Manchester and occasionally London.
- A capable team leader and experienced in stakeholder management.
Essential and desirable:
- Previous experience as a Penetration Tester is essential.
- Previous experience in the finance sector is also essential.
- Consultancy experience is also essential.
- A relevant cyber qualification such as CRT, CCT OSCP, GIAC is also essential.
- Desirable characteristics include: Team player, Expert communicator, problem solver, adaptable and able to learn quickly.
If this role sounds of interest to you then call Bobby today on 020 8706 0760 or visit #-search to apply online.
Role: Lead Penetration Tester - Up to £60,000
Apply for this job now.