Have questions? Go to the link below to chat with a recruiter now:
We are looking for Heavy Equipment Operators, for a manufacturing facility in San Antonio! These are contract-to-hire positions, starting at $15.00 hourly. Candidates must be available for rotating shift schedules.
As the position levels increase, the responsibilities and duties may include:
- Monitoring heavy machinery to ensure no malfunctions, leakage, spillage, jams
- Operating heavy machinery, such as front-end loaders, bobcats, dump trucks
- Operate heavy equipment relating to coal mill, fuel delivery systems, kilns, coolers, roller mills, etc.
- Utilizing hand and power tools to break down rock, marl, limestone
- Loading and transporting raw and finished product
- Inspecting equipment before and after production
- Maintain communication with control room operators to log and document activity and faulty machinery/product
- Cleaning chutes and heavy machinery to ensure functionality for next shift
Candidates must be able to work indoor and outdoor. Environment may be humid, hot, and loud. Exposure to moving mechanical parts, dust, seasonal temperature extremes, and rough, uneven surfaces/terrain will occur.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Experience operating heavy equipment
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Knowledge of hand tools required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to complete tasks with minimal supervision
4M HR Logistics is based in San Antonio, TX. Our newest branch is located in Fort Worth, TX. Our clients range from various industries including Light Industrial, Administrative, Manufacturing/Production, Oil & Gas and Aerospace/Aviation. We are a global company, placing candidates throughout the US and abroad.
Role: Heavy Equipment Operators
Location: San Antonio,
Apply for this job now.