Growing Electrical Construction Company located in Downtown Los Angeles is seeking an enthusiastic individual willing to start at an entry level position, eager to learn the trade and advance to the next level! Experience is not necessary; we will train. If this sounds like you, please apply!!
· Tracks rental equipment on a weekly basis
· Tracks and logs utilization of Comet equipment on a weekly basis
· Tracks and logs repairs to Comet equipment
· Lifts and loads materials
· Operates forklift
· Orders, tracks and logs materials used
* Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted
· Adheres to the Company’s Alcohol and Drug Free Policy at all times.
· Must have the ability to work efficiently and independently with little guidance and/or supervision.
· Must maintain reliable attendance and punctuality.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
The following are the minimum qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the duties and responsibilities of this position. Please note that the minimum qualifications may vary based upon the department size and/or geographic location.
• High school diploma
• Prior experience in warehouse, field labor and/or administrative position
• General PC skills – MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
• Forklift operator
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Ability to multi-task effectively and efficiently
• Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
• Ability to be an effective team member.
• Clean driving record
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or other customers; manual dexterity required for occasional reaching and lifting of small objects, and operating office equipment. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
Travel Requirements: None
Role: Transportation Dispatcher
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.