We're on the lookout for highly ambitious and driven individuals to join our London office and work with our already successful and growing USA Life Sciences team.
With no experience needed, it is an exciting opportunity to work closely with director-level leaders in the business as we further expand our presence within regulatory affairs across the US medical device industry.
With offices already in NYC and even looking at further locations, this could provide relocation and travel opportunities for consultants down the line if they have an interest in immersing themselves fully in the US culture.
Why X4 Group?
With 150 people across the UK, USA and New Zealand we're an international group of recruitment brands dedicated to empowering people to succeed, and our mission is to be synonymous with excellence. We're officially one of the fastest growing businesses in Europe with our most recent awards including The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies and the Financial Times Fastest Growing Business.
We have an excellent training programme that has been carefully designed to support our employees to reach their unlimited potential at every stage of their career journey and a collaborative work environment where innovative thinking is celebrated.
Company culture and employee engagement is a top priority. We are an ambitious and hard-working bunch who are also extremely friendly and sociable, making X4 Group ideal for those looking to join a vibrant and rewarding company.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Responsibilities
- Business development: researching your market and developing strong relationships with existing and new clients, exploring client recruitment needs and growing your client portfolio
- Sourcing candidates: headhunting suitable candidates, posting job adverts, networking, utilising LinkedIn, database searches, telephone and face to face candidate interviews
- Maintaining relationships: building rapport with clients and candidates, attending client meetings, arranging interviews/meetings between client and candidates, preparing candidates for interview, communicating candidate interview feedback
- Sales: selling your candidates to your existing client base, negotiating terms of business, handling objectives and finalising deals
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Requirements
We look for people who are confident, enthusiastic, resilient and fantastic communicators. Other qualities include being highly organised, empathetic and a team player. Sales experience is not required, but can be advantageous. We want individuals who strive for excellence in everything they do and are constantly looking to learn and develop.
Benefits and perks
- Annual holiday targets
- Summer and Christmas parties
- Charity fundraising events
- Sports teams
- Corporate gym membership
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working opportunities
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years
- Monthly incentives: Royal Ascot, Henley Regatta, Michelin Star Restaurants
- Monthly masseuse
- Daily fruit baskets, ice cream stocked freezer, wine and beer fridge
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly events: book club, games nights, painting, quiz nights
Salary: £20,000 + uncapped commission (OTE £20,000 - £40,000 in first year)
Location: Covent Garden, WC2E 7EN
Core Hours: 11am-8:30pm Monday - Wednesday