Cover Supervisors are required for an immediate start across the North Derbyshire area. Teaching Personnel are supporting clients who have a demand for emergency cover on a day to day and short-term basis, starting immediately.
The main role of a cover supervisor is to ensure safe supervision of students in the classroom, while their teachers are absent. This is an exciting opportunity as the successful candidates will be working across a range of different schools and within different departments.
- Overseeing the supervision of students in the classroom.
- Ensuring work set by the classroom teacher is carried out to a satisfactory standard.
- Communicating with staff and students.
- Leading by example, always.
- Adhering to school policies in line with safeguarding and behaviour protocol.
In the role of Cover Supervisor, you will:
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Have some experience working with young people.
- Have a DBS already on the Update Service or the willingness to complete a new DBS application.
Teaching Personnel benefits:
- Provide you with your own personal and dedicated recruitment consultant equipped with specialist sector knowledge and on hand to give advice and guidance throughout
- Access to our unique CPD academy
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE
- Refer a friend scheme (receive £50 per friend referred)
If you are interested in this position or would like to hear about our other vacancies, please apply via this advert with your up-to-date CV and supporting statement.