Job Title: HR Advisor - Hospitality Industry
Location: New Forest
Salary: up to £30,000 + benefits
Are you a passionate and enthusiastic HR professional? Do you have an extensive knowledge within the HR environment? If so, then this is the position for you!
My client is an award winning leader in the hospitality & leisure industry and they are looking for an experience HR Advisor to join their team.
The successful individual will have:
- In depth experience of dealing with employee relations case work;
- Experience in large scale and specialist role recruitment.
- Experience of delivering people management training to line managers;
- Experience of supporting managers to find solutions and of developing collaborative and productive relationships with a wide variety of individuals;
- Resilience and self-motivation;
- Great communication skills and the ability to adapt, depending on the audience;
- Willingness to occasionally travel and be away from home for key meetings;
- Be qualified to minimum CIPD Level 3. Level 5 would be advantageous.
What You'll Be Doing
You will be managing full HR mix, supporting managers to recruit, develop and retain the best people in the hospitality sector. This includes:
- Generating and implementing ideas that create an amazing team culture, and ensuring that training and development opportunities are delivered;
- Actively managing the recruitment process across the business and constantly seeking news way in which to attract the best talent.
- Managing employee relations issues such as disciplinaries and grievances;
- Championing best practice in equality, diversity and inclusion and ensuring H&S Risk Assessments are in place for employees and circumstances where they are required;
- Keeping procedures, policies and documentation, such as contracts and offer letters, up to date and fit for purpose;
- Ensuring people understand our key people management processes, policies and procedures;
What We Can Offer You
- Competitive Pension
- Bonus Scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Insurance
- Company Discounts
If this fantastic opportunity interests you, please apply today with an up-to-date CV and an RSD Recruitment Professional will be in contact!
By applying for this role, you are consenting for RSD Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations. If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at and we will respond to your query within 48 working hours.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Follow RSD Recruitment on your favourite social networks - LinkedIn & Facebook