Head of Department MFL Teacher - Birmingham
Start date - June/July 2021
5 Days Per Week
TeacherActive is proud to be working in partnership with an excellent Secondary Academy based in Birmingham. The school provides a high standard of education and is rated 'Good' by Ofsted priding itself on being a school for everyone
The full-time role starts the end of June 2021 and the school is looking to interview/trial the successful candidate immediately. If successful you would be working across both KS3 and KS4 delivering MFL, mainly French. Your role is to help students achieve excellent results in the subject.
Being part of the Leadership Team you will be responsible for providing excellent support to the team whilst guiding them to achieve exceptional results.
TeacherActive has a long-standing relationship with the school and a proven track record in delivering the right candidate for each role.
Applicants need to have the following:
- Experience teaching French up to KS4
- Excellent classroom management
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with
- Leadership experience desired but not essential as long as you have the want and desire to lead a department.
- Instructors are also encouraged to apply as well as educators working towards QTLS.
Newly Qualified Teachers are also encouraged to apply.
All our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance.
To apply please contact Secondary Consultant and Team leader Sam on #removed# or alternatively email #removed#