Are you looking for a challenging new role in education?
Do you want to support the social, emotional and academic development of pupils with special educational needs?
Teaching Personnel are offering the successful candidate the chance to make a real difference in the lives of children with SEN. The position is an SEN Teaching Assistant for a school in the Bury area. This would be working with pupils aged 11-19 years at a specialist provision, primarily with ASC, PMLD and SLD.
The position is temporary but with the opportunity to become permanent if the school decides you are a good fit.
Pay starts at £10.20 per hour, working from the hours of 8:30am to 3:30pm.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Engaging students on their learning
- Assisting the execution of tailored lesson plans
- Reporting back on progress to promote best practice
- 1:1 work ensuring pupils stay on track with their social, emotional and academic development
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience supporting complex needs of children with SEN
- A calm and resilient personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Teaching Personnel can offer:
- 24 years industry experience informing the process of you applying for positions to being placed in a role that's right for you
- A personal consultant if you decide to register with us who will guide you through the process, ensuring all the relevant documents are in place
- Heavily discounted CPD programs, free safeguarding training and an online diary to help you manage your workload
All of our candidates are subject to reference and Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks before being placed at a school.
If you believe you fit this criteria, please get in touch with us by emailing #removed# or phoning #removed#.