NCW is currently seeking Brake Press Operators for full-time job opportunities located in Elwood, IN. Openings are mostly on second shift and third shift with potential overtime and consistent hours. These are long-term positions offering career advancement, competitive compensation, and company paid benefits.
- 3+ years of brake press experience is required.
- Experience with sheet metal is desired.
- Trumpf Trained not required, but a plus
- Must be versed with using micrometers and calipers for parts measurement.
- Must be versed with blueprint reading.
- Complete knowledge of G-Code language.
- Willing to work second or third shift
- Must be willing to submit to drug screen and background check.
Qualified Candidates are encouraged to apply directly to this posting. You can also call (317) 777-6381 for further information. Thank you for your interest
Role: Press Brake Operator
Apply for this job now.