Impec Group focuses on the human touch --- which encompasses our collective experiences, health, safety, and wellbeing in the workspace. We exist to serve people. Our mission is peoples success within the workplace industry through Innovation, Integration, and Integrity. By integrating innovation and integrity, we help people succeed in the workplace. We think bigger, bolder, and dive deeper into the built-environment solutions.
GNU Group, Impecs division dedicated to experiential design and project management seeks an Intermediate Environmental Graphic Designer to join our Design Team. The successful candidate possesses qualifications and experience in the PLANNING, DESIGN, and DOCUMENTING of Architectural Sign Programs, Integrated Branding Programs and Wayfinding Programs for exterior and interior built environments. Our key areas of project expertise are in the healthcare, retail, corporate, hospitality, and mixed-use sectors. Experience coordinating with Architectural partners is required.
Our team members currently work remotely during COVID-19 shelter-in-place orders to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our teams and our clients. We prefer an in-office position with remote opportunities, depending on guidance from trusted health agencies.
- 2+ years active experience in Environmental Graphic Design
- Strong sense of design and good typographic skills
- Strong concepting and sketching skills
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite
- 3D/Sketchup is a plus
- Revit experience is a plus
- Sign Agent Pro experience is a plus
- Ability to read and interpret architectural plans
- Good communications skills for both internal and external purposes
- Ability to present work both internally (firm facing) and externally (client facing)
- Solid foundation in understanding of materials usage, scale, lighting, and construction of environmental graphics
- Solid foundation in understanding of ADA and other accessibility and fire safety codes
- Applicants can expect to work within the following active marketplaces so experience in one or several is a plus: Aviation, Healthcare, Corporate, Education, Civic, Residential, Retail, Entertainment, and Hospitality
- Choice of select medical plans
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Simple Individual Retirement Account (IRA) Plan with employer contribution (matching up to 3%)
- Great company culture centered on transparency, honest communication, prescribed process, and personal responsibility.