botkeeper is a virtual robotic bookkeeper that does your bookkeeping and supports your accounting needs through machine learning and integration of systems and software. botkeeper then accesses your information to make entries, tracks and schedules revenue and deferred expenses accounts for payroll, reconciles bank accounts, and sends invoices. It’s a bookkeeper but only better! botkeeper is truly the future of bookkeeping.
Think of botkeeper as your assigned and dedicated permanent bookkeeper. Botkeeper will interact with you, answer your questions, and prompt you for information when needed just as a bookkeeper would. But unlike a bookkeeper, botkeeper is available to you full-time, does not require sick or vacation time, and is always enjoyable to work with. botkeeper continuously learns, improves, and gets better at your bookkeeping as it learns your business and accounting needs.
We are hiring a talented SEO/Paid Marketing Manager to join our marketing team. Responsibilities include identifying and executing opportunities to improve our company’s and/or content’s search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom (branded) of our marketing funnel. Additionally, this position will help acquire new leads and customers through online pay-per-click and cost-per-acquisition campaigns. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimization across channels.
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in SEO and major search engines.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, etc...)
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, and marketing analytics reports.
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or lower our cost-per-acquisition.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs (templates provided)
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more).
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis, topic clustering, and optimization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with the HubSpot marketing platform preferred, but not required
Role: SEO/Paid Marketing Manager
Apply for this job now.