Company: VETRO RECRUITMENT
Job Type: Hourly
Salary: £22.75 - £36.98 per hour + £500 Referral Bonus, free E-Learning
Are you a dedicated Registered General Nurse (RGN) who is confident in your experience in all specialities with strong experience caring for people as a Community/District Nurse?
Vetro Nursing is actively seeking experienced Registered General Nurses to work within the Cwm Taf UHB area.
- Location: Bridgend
- General Pay: £22.75 to £36.98 per hour (PAYE)
- Shifts: Days, Weekends
- Flexible agency work.
- Block bookings also available - Full or Part Time
- Weekly pay (Free of charge)
- £500 Referral Bonus
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £500 every quarter
- Excellent rates of weekly pay
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Mobile App for confirmed shifts
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free and subsidised training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension (Optional)
- Free Uniform
The role: What will you do as an Agency District/Community Nurse
Applications are invited from nurses who are passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients within their own homes.
This is an exciting time for District Nursing within Cwm Taf UHB and we seek highly motivated individuals who feel they can contribute positively to supporting the health needs of Bridgend, Porthcawl, Maesteg and surrounding areas.
Individualised development plans will be in place to support your learning and integration into this exciting element of the nursing family. You would be with another member of staff for the induction period and would then be working alone. You would meet at base at the start and end of the day.
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families. You will be confident and competent in a wide range of clinical skills or have an eagerness to develop these skills whilst in post and demonstrate evidence of commitment to continuing professional development. The successful candidate will be flexible in their approach to work and have the ability to travel between sites in a timely manner. You must be able to work well under pressure and make autonomous decisions.
Duties will include:
- Administering medication
- Reviewing and planning care for patients
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Liaising with other professionals to deliver care to patients, including liaising with families.
The candidate: What you'll need as an Agency District/Community Nurse
- You must be an RGN with at least 6 months UK experience
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- Up-to-date training certificates
- UK Resident
- You must have the right to work in UK
- Wound Care
- Sub cut / IM injections
- Catheter Care
- Palliative Care to include syringe driver management
- Anaphylaxis Training
Interested? If you think you're right for this Registered Nurse (RGN) role, then click the 'apply' button below
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.