Are you motivated by success and are career driven?
Are you an ambitious individual who is keen to get into Business Development?
My client is currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join thier well estblished team.
- Research and learning of client's business and delivery of business development activities
- Delivery of telesales activities on a daily basis, qualify prospects and deliver appointment setting.
- Manage client expectations, book appointments and ensure that you deliver upon KPI's.
- Mixture of experienced and junior business development executives as well as anyone who feels they're open to learning and starting a career in sales.
- Preferred background: Marketing / creative sectors, Recruitment, software sales.
- In this role, we are looking for the following characteristics; ambitious, good listener, curiosity, resilience & confidence.
Renumeration: Salary + Commission
To discuss this role in more detail, please email Hayley - Hayley.Whitmarsh@oa-uk.co.uk
Established in 1995, Osborne Appointments is an independently owned recruitment agency specialising in the supply of temporary, contract and permanent placements. OA are committed to placing the right candidate in the right job every time and pride ourselves in outstanding levels of Candidate Satisfaction
Thank you for your interest in this position. It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, your application will be reviewed by one of our qualified consultants within the next 48 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time period, you have unfortunately been unsuccessful on this occasion.
We hope you will apply for future roles that we advertise regularly on this website. In order to keep up to date with all our recruitment activity, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and sign up for free email job alerts on our website.