Mavencare is currently looking to hire Live In caregivers (HHAs & CNAs) in all of Massachusetts! Boston, Braintree, Newton, Lowell, Fall River, Worcester, Gloucester and more areas! $200+/Day!
Mavencare is a home care agency that specializes in providing high quality care for seniors using our proprietary technology. We are revolutionizing home healthcare by creating a world where people can live out their lives in the comfort of their own homes. Through technological innovation we are reshaping health care delivery for an aging population!
We believe in education and support our home health aides to develop new skills while servicing Mavencare clients. We also understand how important the right fit with our client means for both your quality of work and the happiness of the client. Our technology enables intelligent matches between you and individual clients while keeping you connected to Mavencare support staff.
A live-in shift with Mavencare can be anywhere from 24 hours to 4 days. You are in the client's home the whole time, but are not expected to work all hours of the day. You are responsible for assisting the client with their routine and as needed throughout the shift. Your working hours during one shift can be from 10 - 16 hours. Our most common live-in shifts are only 2-3 days long! Mavencare ensures appropriate arrangements are made for each of our caregivers. Staying at home is a great opportunity for building a strong relationship with your client while also having a huge saving! Most of our live-in cases are ongoing; please apply if you are looking for consistent hours and great pay.
Home Health Aides (HHAs) are expected to assist with the daily tasks of clients in, but not limited to, clients’ home setting. Home Health Aides (HHAs) are required to provide assistance with personal care, household services and health care tasks, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse. The duties include, but not limited to the following:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform healthcare tasks
- Perform simple procedures as an extension of therapy services
- Provide personal care, including: assistance in bathing, showering, dressing, grooming, other hygiene tasks and eating
- Supervise clients' exercise routines
- Perform household services essential to health care at home: light housekeeping, run errands and laundry
- Remind the client to take medications
- Report changes in the client condition and needs
- Complete appropriate records
- Track hours and tasks using Mavencare’s mobile application
- Home Health Aide (HHA) Certificate/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License
- Recent work experience as a Home Health Aide (HHA)/CNA
- Copy of physical record (TB test, Proof of Immunizations, etc.)
- Successful background check completion
- 2 professional reference letters
Role: Live-In Home Health Aide HHA / Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Apply for this job now.