Experis, a ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract opportunity for Sr Software Test Automation Engineer. This position is a 06-month contract for one of our key clients, a global medical device company that is engaged in the discovery, development, and manufacturer of medical devices.
Job Title: Sr Software Test Automation Engineer
Location: St Paul, MN
Duration: 06 Months (possibly extension)
- Perform software testing related work in a collaborative team environment to ensure quality processes are integrated throughout an iterative and fast paced development environment.
- Apply software testing techniques to support test development, review and analysis, test execution, and verification of software.
- Understand and apply automated test strategies to the entire development life cycle to deliver products that delight our customers.
- Perform integration and acceptance testing through automation for new software builds.
- Isolate, characterize and log new software defects.
- Perform risk-based impact analysis for defect fix testing.
- Build relationships with peers across the business and uses these relationships to drive innovation.
- Become savvy in new technologies by taking courses, learning from peers, or self-driven education.
Qualifications and Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field and 3+ years of experience testing software OR MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field and 1+ years of experience testing software
- Experience with VBScript is required.
- Automated UI Testing experienced for desktop computing or embedded devices is required.
- Experience testing software for medical devices or in a regulated industry (e.g. FDA, Aerospace, Defense) preferred
- Experience with Embedded SW automation, TestComplete and HP Quality Center is a plus.
Kushagra Mohan I
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212