Design and Technology Teacher required in Sheffield for a permanent, Part time role starting from September 2021!
We are looking for someone who can provide outstanding teaching. The role will include delivery of Resistant Materials, with specific experience of delivering Engineering and a broad experience across the Technology spectrum.
We will only consider candidates who can evidence a strong track record of success and who have made a significant impact on the lives and education of the children they teach. This will need to be demonstrated in your application and be clearly evident at interview.
What the school can offer you:
- An outstanding school making rapid, sustained improvement.
- Excellent facilities and resources.
- Access to an outstanding professional development program.
- A chance to become part of one of the largest groups of academies in the country.
- Caring, dedicated and friendly students who want to learn and fulfil their potential.
- Colleagues who are supportive, friendly and who are committed to each other's professional development.
- Opportunities to be creative and to inspire your students.
What the school are looking for:
- An 'outstanding' teacher.
- Someone who shares our moral purpose of ensuring that all of our young people receive the best education possible in a supportive environment from people who care about them.
- Someone who is resilient, dynamic and passionate about improving the life chances of all children in our community.
If you possess these qualities and share the schools vision, then we will be delighted to hear from you.
To apply, please contact Jack on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#