Job Title: RPA Trainer and Implementation Specialist
Cloudmed is a healthcare technology company focused on Revenue Intelligence™ and data-driven insights. Our market-leading platform utilizes intelligent automation and human expertise to help providers enhance productivity and increase revenue. Cloudmed partners with over 3,100 healthcare providers in the United States and recovers over $1.5 billion of underpaid or unidentified revenue for its clients annually. Cloudmed was awarded 2021 Best In KLAS: Revenue Integrity/Underpayment Services. Its solution suites have HFMA Peer Review status and are HITRUST certified.
Cloudmed is seeking an energetic, self-motivated implementation specialist who wants to encourage, help, and support their clients. The right candidate will have basic programming skills, attention to detail, strong organization, and ability to think through problems logically. You like to interact with people and lead towards productive solutions. You will have a history of coordinating and delivering world-class support and/or consulting projects. If you are inquisitive, a constant learner, have confidence with low ego, a problem seer and a problem solver, and love to help build a team, this may be the next role that propels your career to new heights!
- Design and deliver world-class training that is interesting, compelling, and effective at helping clients become skilled and self-sufficient.
- Translate customer business requirements into process workflows.
- Evaluate client automation needs and design scripts that will automate tasks using our EMUE automation tool.
- Author effective, even elegant, script code with robust error handling for clients
- Support code after delivery
- Perform script reviews for other consultants.
- Deliver outstanding customer service that is recognized and appreciated by our clients.
- Conduct group training, workshops, webinars, and individual training sessions as needed.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Follow up with trainees for areas of additional support.
- Manage training expenses to coincide with customer quotes.
- Protect confidential information and exercise discretion.
- Strong team player - able to work within a team, leading and supporting as needed.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement.
- Able to travel.
- Other duties as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Psychology, Training Development, Organizational Development or similar.
- Three plus years of training delivery
- Three plus years of training development
- Proven experience as corporate trainer
- Solid understanding of core programming concepts
- Strong programming experience in HTML, XML, SQL, C# and/or other programming languages
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to users with a wide range of technical abilities both face-to-face and remotely.
- Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
- Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching.
- Proficient in MS Office (esp. PowerPoint); e-learning software is an asset.
- Phenomenal communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
- Organizational and time management abilities
- Critical thinking and decision making
- Certification (e.g., CPLP) is a plus
- Domain experience in Health System Revenue Cycle a plus
The culture at Cloudmed, and specifically the product team, embraces those that demonstrate a deep reservoir of passion for solving the problems of healthcare with an unbridled enthusiasm for building positive working relationships and winning as a team.
Cloudmed provides an extremely competitive benefit package that includes a 401(k) match, medical/dental/vision insurance and more.
Cloudmed is an Equal Opportunity Employer