If you are a proven and experienced Professional Land Surveyor who can add your expertise to a Top Engineering firm, a great opportunity awaits in Brooksfield, WI. This well-respected and growing Engineering firm is searching for a Professional Land Surveyor who will add significant value to company growth.
What seperates our opportunity from your current employement:
- We are using the lastest and the greatest Surveying technology
- We have a progressive mindset that has kept us #1 in the industry
- We give our management team the abilities to run their own show
- We offer Properly trained field surveyors and office drafters to support our management team
- We offer Professional development programs to teach the future genereation of surveyors
- We are the prefered vendors to ten of thousands of private and public clients across the United States in many industries, giving us the stability to face unexpected shifts in the market
Professional Land Surveyor Functions:
- Supervise Land Surveying Projects
- Review project drafts
- Develop design plans for a wide range of public and private sector clients
- Prepare engineering reports and construction documents
- Conduct on-site investigations
- Provide solutions to civil site design challenges
- Continue to grow into management responsibilities
- Interact with clients
Survey Project Manager:
- 5+ years of Experience
- Site/Land Development of Residential and Commercial projects, experience working on public works projects or DOT projects
- Professional Land Surveying License
To be considered, please apply with a resume. If you have any other questions or wish to discuss any other Engineering positions, reach out to Gage Klein with Gpac at #removed# or #removed#
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.