Entrepreneurial law firm is looking for a Commercial, Data, Tech PSL.
The successful candidate will work on a range of matters and initiatives across the Commercial team including:
- Thought leadership client campaigns and events:
- Blogs and articles:
- Co-ordination and upkeep of model forms
- Co-ordinating and leading automated contracts and legal tech initiatives
- Preparing, co-ordinating and presenting client training and internal group training:
- Dealing with queries from the wider Commercial, Data & tech practices and across the firm
- Supporting and feeding into a range of firm-wide initiatives
- Practice management responsibilities
- Lead initiatives with limited supervision
- Be able to provide legally sound but practical and commercial advice tailored to the client
- Adopt a client-facing role for a broad range of clients
The firm will consider 4 or 5 days/week.
Previous PSL/KM experience is not required - they are after credibility and personality!
To find out more contact: Houdah Al-Hakim on: 0203 096 4559 or email at: #removed#
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Practice Development Lawyer (IT/ Data) 5-10PQE
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Apply for this job now.