Group Project Accountant- (Fixed Term Contract)Who we are…
The Soho House & Co is a collection of private members'' clubs and restaurants, catering to those in the film, media, fashion and creative industries. The company has unique ventures throughout the UK, USA and Europe. In addition, the Group is developing with new openings planned globally.The role…
Reporting to the Group Leisure & Capital Finance Controller, key focus will be the management of the Ned debtor, ensuring all spend is correctly captured and recovered. There will be adhoc analysis required as the partnership between Soho House and the Ned develops and potential opportunities arise that will benefit both parties.As a new team, Group Finance is reviewing all processes and controls across the business and this role will support the roll out of these.Main responsibilities include:
What we look for…
- Tracking the spend & recovery relating to the NED preopening
- Working with the capital team to assign the correct costs for Digital/IT projects
- Forecasting & budgeting the NED income, cost recovery & operating support for 2017/2018.
- Working with relevant project teams on streamlining current processes when projects are signed off
- Assist in the production of a Group Finance Manual.
- Additional ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Contract review of commercial terms
- Ability to deliver high quality work to tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work under own initiative and collaborate across departments.
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks simultaneously whilst maintaining attention to detail.
- “Solution driven” as opposed to “problem focusing”.
A qualified accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA) with 2-3 years PQE preferably from a multi-site leisure / hospitality background.
- Experience with Sage Accounts package, Opera and Micros, with intermediate Excel skills
- Confident, with the ability to communicate both written & verbally
See descriptionRole: Project Accountant- Soho House & Co (PA- SHC) Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.