A brilliant opportunity has arisen for Children's Social Worker to join their Fostering Team within the Wirral area.
You will maintain professional standards of practice and work in accordance with the Departmental vision, values, procedures and managerial guidance.
The responsibilities of the Social Worker includes:
· To provide an efficient and timely response to enquiries from all prospective foster carers
· To ensure easy access to information and equality of opportunity for assessment(s) within departmental timescales
· To undertake and update all checks and investigations appropriate to the fostering household or prospective fostering household, to safeguard the welfare of children
· To identify levels of risk and deliver protective or supportive services for children and foster carers or kinship carers
· To produce reports, complete fostering assessments, court statements and when required, give evidence in court on behalf of the Local Authority in Family Proceedings Court and any other court within Family Division as required
· To provide verbal and written reports to Child Protection conferences, strategy meetings, planning meetings, Fostering Panels and reviews
Requirements of a Social Worker:
· HCPC registered
· An enhanced DBS
Salary: Up to £26.00 p/h, based on experience
If you would like to apply,