Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Work for a family-owned and operated homecare company.
We service Gloucester, Camden and Salem counties. You can create your own schedule and work close to home!
As a family-owned business, we take great care to…
- Keep you working and as close to home as possible.
- Work closely with you to create your desired schedule.
- Get to know you and figure out best matches for both you and the care-receiver.
- Listen to your concerns and needs!
- Assist you with CTE credits and maintaining licensure.
You will assist your client with all aspects of daily living, including bathing, dressing and light housekeeping. We have full time and part time positions available, during morning hours or evening, weekday or weekend, or all of the above!
Certified Home Health Aide certification
Or Certified Nursing Assistant License
Office Location (your work with be in the field!):
Westville, New Jersey
$12-14/hour (Negotiable. Pay commensurate with experience and licensure.)
No benefits mentioned.
Hours per Week:
Will work with employee to find client close to their residents or bus route.
Minimum Education Required:
High School Diploma
Driver Licenses, Including Endorsements:
No Driver License requirements specified.