- Maximize the company growth and profitability through the processing and handling of all orders by loading/unloading, picking, putaway and replenishing merchandise through the operation of a stand-up type forklift, stock picker or other powered equipment.
- Operate material handling equipment to facilitate the movement of products and supplies.
- Perform all job tasks assigned by the leadership staff to achieve daily productivity.
- Rotate through different departments and business channels to meet the demands of the business.
- Move merchandise, supplies, and/or boxes repetitively.
- Follow the loss prevention and security guidelines to minimize inventory shrinkage and profit loss.
- Promote a culture of respect and an atmosphere of teamwork in order to foster a positive working environment.
- Abide by the established dependability guidelines to maintain business productivity.
- Adhere to company safety guidelines to prevent personal injury and product and facility damage.
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 pounds; heavier merchandise with team assistance
- English language skills (written and verbal) preferred
- Must work effectively as a team member
- Basic math skills required
- Previous equipment operating experience a plus
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent preferred
- Mon-Fri (and overtime -Sats During Nov-Dec) 5 am- 2:30 pm
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers, love, how they live, in the moments that matter. Some of our customers want to buy products they’ve never had the chance to experience in person – and that’s where our Contact Center comes in. Being apart of the contact center at any level means you are passionate about the customer and are innovative in the process. You will be an ambassador of service and become a product expert, you’ll help some of our 1.6 million customers connect with the perfect item for their home. As part of the team here, you will be committed to making the ordinary extraordinary for our customers.
Role: Material Handler Forklift Operator - 1st Shift
Apply for this job now.