Teacher of MFL required to join a fantastic and supportive Secondary school based in BD3, Bradford. Recently qualified and Newly qualified teachers are very welcome to apply.
I am currently seeking an ambitious MFL teacher for a constantly improving and high achieving department, seeking to expand its successful and friendly Languages Department.
The role will include teaching and coordinating the delivery of Spanish and French at KS3 and GCSE across year groups 7 to 11. You will work with the Head of Languages to enhance the provision and will get the chance to get involved with exciting project work throughout the year.
The appointed candidate will benefit from working alongside a highly experienced department of MFL practitioners, alongside support from a very visible SLT team.
The school is seeking candidates that can inspire learners and would urge candidates with fresh ideas to get in touch!
The school is offering:
- a supportive environment allowing you to progress and develop as a classroom practitioner
- ongoing CPD opportunities with the chance to undertake qualifications such as NPQML and MA in Education
- a competitive benefits package
The teacher must have:
- a UK teaching qualification such as PGCE/PGDE, SCITT with Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- a relevant Languages Degree or a related subject
- experience of delivering Spanish and French up to GCSE, pushing and engaging learners to progress within the subject
- CHILD ONLY DBS on the UPDATE SERVICE - or be willing to apply for one right away!
The Secondary School is constantly improving with students who are eager to learn, keen to know more and want to enjoy their educational experiences.
If this exciting new MFL opportunity sounds like a role you would be interested in, then please contact Brian from the Leads Bradford Secondary team. By sending across a fully up to date CV with a minimum 6 year history so he can contact you.