Managing Clinical Director, (MCD) and/or Associate Dentist(s)
• Dental Hygienist
• Office Manager, (OM)
• Laboratory Technician
• Patient Service Representative, (PSR)
• Lead Dental Assistant
Dental Assistants, (DAs) partner with the Office team to provide superior clinical support services to help patients get the care they need and fulfill our mission to give America a healthy mouth.
• Building Effective Teams—Creates strong morale and spirit in his/her team; fosters open dialogue; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
• Customer Focus—Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
• Drive for Results—Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
• Ethics and Values—Adheres to an appropriate and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; acts in line with those values.
• Managing Vision and Purpose—Is optimistic; can inspire and motivate vision and sense of core purpose.
DENTAL ASSISTANT COMPETENCIES
• Impact—Creating a good first impression; commanding attention and respect; showing an air of confidence.
• Initiating Action—Taking prompt action to accomplish objectives; taking action to achieve goals beyond what is required; being proactive.
• Planning and Organizing—Establishing courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
• Positive Disposition—Demonstrating a positive attitude in the face of difficult or challenging situations; providing an uplifting outlook on what the future holds and the opportunities it might present.
• Quality Orientation—Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
• Provides superior chair-side clinical support and assisting to Doctors and Hygienists which includes but is not limited to: charting, patient education, Operatory set-up and clean-up.
• Manages the patient flow; redirects efforts to respond to changes, prioritizes next Operatory room for the Doctors, and updates the Doctors on patients’ status.
• Welcomes and greets patients in the reception area and provides a personal introduction including name and position.
• Takes and processes X-rays.
• Performs patient hand-offs.
• Enters and updates patient treatment plans at the direction of the treating Doctor using the company operational system.
• Verifies the patient’s clinical and service needs were exceeded and takes appropriate action when visits do not meet expectations.
• Escorts the patient to check-out.
• Completes sterilization processes for equipment and Operatory.
• Monitors all laboratory cases and ensures they are ready for the next day’s schedule.
• Maintains emergency kits and first aid supplies, emergency medications, and oxygen tank.
Role: Dental Assistant
Location: Port Charlotte,
Apply for this job now.