The Creative Services Manager plays an integral role in our growing agency with offices in Austin, TX and Waterloo, ON, Canada. The position is a hybrid role that includes traffic/resource management, project management, proofing copy and creative deliverables, and print vendor management. The right candidate will support various departments, including its own Creative Services Department, to provide a consistently superior experience for our Clients.
● Organize the schedules of the Creative and Web Development teams for both short term and long term projects
● Collaborate with Client Success team to prioritize workflow and keep projects moving smoothly from planning to execution
● Lead a weekly traffic/forecasting meeting to get ahead of any resourcing issues
● Review project workback schedules with Client Success team members to confirm and/or line up resources
● Monitor Creative and Web Development resources’ PTO schedules and communicate with a Client Success team how this may effect deadlines and workback schedules
● Develop/suggest/research any and all opportunities to advance and improve the operations of the Creative Services Department
● Support the Creative team by proofing a large number of copywriting and some creative deliverables to ensure accuracy
● Serve as project lead for a variety of internal B2B digital marketing projects
● Establish and maintain print vendor relations to ensure positive client experience
● Submit RFQs and POs to print vendors, be onsite during installs when needed for jobs ranging from business cards to large format environmental graphics
Education, Experience, Skills, Attributes:
● Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communication Arts or 6 years of equivalent work experience
● Minimum 3 years experience in Traffic/Resource Management, preferably in a creative environment
● Knowledge of print preferred
● Experience in sourcing and managing freelancers/contractors preferred
● Experience in using project management software a must, Workamajig a plus
● Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
● Ability to easily pivot from one task to the other when required without skipping a beat or an important detail
● Ability to motivate and lead
● Well organized, flexible, good-natured team player ready to do what it takes for clients and the company to be successful
● Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment
Casual, open work environment. We are dog friendly. Perks include weekly Wednesday lunches, educational How To Happy Hours, monthly gym reimbursements and yearly incentive/bonus plans.
The position requires frequent movement, standing, sitting, light lifting, verbal and typed communication, close vision.
Threshold/Carve provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all team members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Threshold/Carve hires and promotes individuals solely based on their qualifications for the position to the filled.
We deliver amplified branding for clients. We do this with driven, creative and strategic teams. And really smart leaders, like the one we are looking for to lead our Digital Media team. If you’re that big-thinking individual we are seeking, then we might be the right fit for you.
We operate with a boutique mentality and can turn on a dime. We have offices in Austin, Texas, USA and Waterloo, Ontario, Canada. We create integrated campaigns in North America that build brands and drive traffic. Although we specialize in - and have become humbly famous for - marketing real estate, we have launched famous brands in consumer packaged goods, B2B, technology, financial services and health care.
Role: Creative Services Manager
Apply for this job now.