Stillwater Technologies has immediate openings for experienced Welder Fabricator at their Troy, OH facility for second shift.
Must be available to work 2nd shift hours - Stillwater Technologies offers a 15% Shift Premium!
This is an open 2nd shift position and the successful candidate will have prior work experience including the following Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities.
Qualified candidates must:
· Have at least 5 years of experience in MIG welding - Flux Core MIG welding experience is beneficial (more experience is preferred - salary commensurate with experience and skill level)
· Demonstrate an acceptable level of skill in all tasks related to fabrication
· Possess basic blueprint reading knowledge
· Be proficient in the use of basic hand tools, measuring devices to verify conformance of product to specification, fixtures, jigs, and automated welding equipment
· Be able to operate a forklift, crane, and other light duty equipment as required for certain daily activities
· Be motivated and able to work independently and in a team environment to meet deadlines. The chosen candidate must be able to complete assignments with very little direct supervision
· Have the experience and skill necessary to obtain AWS Weld Qualification and Requalification as required (D1.1 code background and understanding)
· Be reliable and able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime when required
· Maintain a clean and safe work station while complying with all company safety requirements
· Be willing to accept other periodic duties as required
· Have a high school education or accepted equivalency
This position requires regular and frequent standing, extended use of hand and finger articulation, occasional work above shoulder height and frequent lifting, pushing, and pulling of up to 50 pounds.
Job Type: Full-time
· Welding/fabrication: 5 years
· High school
Job Type: Full-time
Role: Welder Fabricator
Apply for this job now.