A nationwide brand specialising in providing replacement windows and doors to the public sector and housing authorities throughout the UK. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced Surveyor working on locations throughout the London and the surrounding areas The role has additional bonus earning potential along with a company car and benefits. You will be ideally based in or around the London area - Accommodation is provided when required and working from home is available.
Reporting to the National Survey Manager , your role as a Commercial Window & Door Surveyor will be to qualify all contract details with our customers, ensuring that all products listed on the contract are measured correctly for manufacturing purposes and providing detailed drawings where required.
- Measuring existing windows / prepared openings and then inputting the data using the company's procedures into the surveying software for production.
- Follow a clear and concise brief on contract requirements and detailed information on how products are to be processed for manufacture.
- Complete on-site survey of windows and doors taking into account contract programme, style, specification, size and location all of which should comply with the technical package specification and current building regulations.
- To input the survey results into the company's surveying software and transfer these records to the Head Office system.
- Identify any specific site issues and record them on the survey software.
- Operate within the Divisions Health and Safety Policy.
- Comply with each contracts requirements and procedures relating to survey work.
Knowledge & Skill Levels
- Experience in surveying for replacement windows & doors.
- Good working knowledge of building regulations and their application in the replacement window/door industry.
- Good understanding of British Standards for survey and installation of external windows and door sets.
- PC skills to be able to adapt to company software systems.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in using industry specific design/manufacturing software.
Please do not hesitate to contact us for further information - We look forward to hearing from you