Job Title: Parcel Over-Packer
Shift: 8:30am to 5:00pm
Job Purpose: Responsible for preparing customer parcel orders for shipment.
· Ensure all shipments contain the correct product and report any discrepancies.
· Over-pack small parcel orders to ensure safe shipment to customer.
· Load box trucks with parcel orders processed.
· Maintain an accurate account and supply of inventory in Parcel Department.
· Maintain efficient, clean, and orderly warehouse.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
· Prior warehouse and forklift experience
· Computer literate
· Interpersonal effectiveness
· Detail oriented
· Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
Working Environment: Warehouse
NESCO Resource Company Overview
Established in 1956, NESCO Resource employs over 10,000 people in 42 states and services a variety of local accounts as well as major accounts. Within NESCO Resource, we have three operating groups with the capability to staff effectively any positions that require Technology, Accounting & Finance, and Clerical & Light Industrial expertise. Rather than the generalist approach most employment agencies pursue, we practice the approach of a specialized staffing firm. We believe our outstanding local growth can be directly attributed to the credibility of our employees and their ability to focus on the specific needs of our customers.
Role: Overpacker # 17-35529
Apply for this job now.