The Service Coordinator provides the gateway to delivering services by providing project coordination from initiation through delivery. Service Coordinators manage all processes relevant to the successful completion of PS engagements for our Accounts.
- Manage all processes relevant to the successful delivery of Professional Services for our Accounts including: review of user, and logistical requirements, contacting customers and obtaining scheduling details, identifying tasks and resources, assigning, and coordinating resources, and closing the project after delivery
- The types of tasks this individual is responsible for are generally routine in scope and build skills in basic practices and procedures.
- The processes used to solve problems are clearly defined.
- Work collaboratively with professionals in several service functions, with a focus on assisting the account teams, PS managers, and PS resources through the life cycle of the projects
- Monitor project activities and engage with customers, consultants, and account teams to resolve issues and delays
- Confirm scope of engagements with customer and account team, obtain timeline and source projects based on skill set requirements and geographic location
- Organize and attend planning meetings to confirm Logistics prior to engagements
- Request and manage Contract Delivery Partners: determine assignments, establish schedule, introduce project information, and address escalations
- Train new Service Coordinators
- This individual interacts primarily with their direct manager, the sales team on assigned projects as well as customers
- Regular and detailed direction is provided to them by their manager.
- The ideal candidate works cooperatively with other team members to achieve team goals.
The following activities summarizes the daily operations
Every day all queues for specific areas need to be managed. This means that new projects need to be assigned, active projects need to be checked for unassigned tasks that also need to be assigned and projects where all tasks have been assigned need to be checked for hour submission, closure documents and those need to be flagged to the responsible team for final closure.
- For new projects a 1st customer email needs to be sent and followed up with the customer until feedback has been received. Once all information and documents have been received, a date needs to be scheduled with the customer and a Client resource or Delivery Partner with the required skills needs to be selected.
- Customer and/or sales rep may need to be chased for their feedback to be able to proceed with this process. Global Project delivery Specialist is always owner of this process and needs to take ownership.
- Once the date with the customer and resource have been fixed, the assignment needs to be raised in Pulse.
- A confirmation is sent to the customer and the resource, including the required documents.
- In case of an escalation/urgent request/customer delay, the assignment is canceled, and the Pre-Assignment phase starts all over again.
- Once the delivery is completed the closure documents need to be attached in Pulse and hour submission needs to be checked.
- In case the customer is not satisfied, tasks are not all delivered completely, or the resource hasn't been able to finish the job completely due to unforeseen circumstances, the Pre-assignment phase starts all over again.
- Certain areas don't require customer facing activities but do need projects assigned.
Based on the daily queue management the projects that are not assigned yet will need to be flagged to Local Coordination/Field Management following a specific format and process. The instructions to assign a task would then come from Local Coordination/Field management. The booking Request would be placed in the queue for assignment, either to a third-party Resource or to a Client Resource. Once the assignment is done and the delivery completed the Booking Request will be put back into the ownership of Local Coordination/Field Management.
As the owner of the assignment this task can also include contact with the partner and/or customer in local language to ensure ECD on task is met or escalations are followed up timely.
- High-performing and hardworking with refined organization skills and commitment to quality and customer success
- Superior customer service skills, possessing proven written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and familiarity with the basic hardware and services Client provides
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Process oriented
· Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed in order work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations.
· Excellent follow up and attention to detailCompany Description
Intelliswift Software, Inc. is a premier business and technology solutions company headquartered in the Silicon Valley, with offices across the United States, India and Singapore.
The company has a proven track record of delivering results through its global delivery centers and flexible engagement models for over 450 brands ranging from Fortune 100 to growing companies.
Intelliswift provides a variety of services including Enterprise Applications, Mobility, Big Data/BI, Staffing Services, and Cloud Solutions.
Growing at an outstanding rate, Intelliswift has been recognized as the second largest private IT Company in the East Bay.
Role: Project Coordinator
Apply for this job now.