The Product Development Team provides full lifecycle management of the cross border fund ranges. Such funds are distributed globally to a wide range of clients.
The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated team player with a minimum of 4 years experience in either an asset management company, fund administrator or other service provider to the asset management industry. The candidate must be able to prioritise individual and team workloads and deliver high quality, accurate work to meet standards required by internal and external parties.
Whilst the role sits within the Product Development team a significant proportion of activities of the team are related to the ongoing product management of the fund ranges, and this role will be more focussed on product management rather than new fund launches. This is a role with total career progress whereby the remit of the role will constantly be expanding to include more product development/ management, with the intention of moving into pure product role once BAU processes have been automated out.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for sales reporting and related databases.
- Review and maintenance of trailer fee and rebate payments calculated by the fund
- Reporting tasks for investors within the funds and for sub-distributors and other distribution
- Assisting the sales support team with factsheet production.
- Maintenance of fund-related data for internal and external use including the production of data in
- open funds format.
- Creation and maintenance of European MIFID and PRIIPS templates (EMT and EPT).
- Working with service providers to calculate transaction costs under MIFID II regulation and for
- swing pricing purposes.
- Review of financial statements of fund vehicles and management companies.
Skills & Experience:
- Highly numerate, possibly from accountancy role.
- Highly developed desktop IT skills especially Excel including Visual Basic and preferably MS
- Access database experience.
- Attention to detail essential with excellent organisation ability
- Good people/communication skills
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Strong with MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and Outlook